Working as part of one of Hounslow’s five PCNs is a great opportunity to join a large multidisciplinary team. Our PCN teams cover a wide range of clinical and non-clinical roles that are embedded into General Practice in Hounslow. Professionals working in PCNs can also benefit from close links with the community or mental health trust. For clinical colleagues, this not only supports your specialist knowledge and development, but it enables you to work with your GP colleagues to provide more streamlined, integrated care pathways for patients.
We’d love you to consider working in one of Hounslow’s PCNs if:
- You enjoy working with multiple clinical teams and in this case, GP surgeries.
- You’re passionate about improving care for patients living in areas of high socioeconomic deprivation.
- You’re driven by tackling health inequalities and finding ways to reduce barriers to care.
- You consistently deliver high-quality care.
- You can work autonomously but value multidisciplinary working.
- You want to be part of an organisation that encourages innovation and co-design led by professionals and patients.
Please note that many PCN roles are hosted by Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust, which hosts both Hounslow Consortium and Hounslow’s five PCNs.
Please see below our latest vacancies: